RCI Associates, since its inception has been built upon the following principles: Resolve, Commitment and Integrity. RCI is committed to providing superior customer service, specializing in timely and efficient solutions in today’s changing environments. Honed by years of leadership in private security, government service, and law enforcement, our experience in threat management and executive account management affords us the perfect blend needed to deliver cost-effective, personalized solutions in mitigating our clients’ risk.
Senior Consultant Bios
Areas of Expertise
- Personnel Security Investigations
- eQIP/JPAS Initiation
- JPAS Visity Requests
- JPAS Management
- SWFT Coordination and Support
- HSPD-12 Management
- Physical Security Design
- Facility Clearence
- Professional Human Resources (PHR)
- Global Security Travel Support
- Business Continuity Planning Preparation
- Counterintelligence Assistance
- DD-253 Preparation
- Classification Guidance
- Corporate Security
- Homeland Security
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Multiple small projects
RCI Senior Associates come from a variety of backgrounds including military, law enforcement and corporate security sectors. With experience running Industrial Security programs for large Fortune 200 companies to small start ups with their first government contract; our consultants are knowledgeable in all aspects of government contract security requirements.
In the public sector our consultants are retired military personnel, retired law enforcement and federal agents as well as former correctional officers with countless years of experience working in the field.
Our private sector consultants have worked some of the largest DoD contracts awarded, as well as working in classified contracts from Confidential to Top Secret, conducting personnel security investigations, physical security design and operation and business continuity plan development according to government contract standards.
Our Senior Consultants have a variety of educational backgrounds, including graduates in the following programs:
- MA, Security Management, American Public University
- BS, Psychology, California Coast University
- AA, Criminal College, Taft College
- BS, Homeland Security (Intelligence) Campbell University
- AA, Criminal Justice ITT Technical Institute
- BS, Criminal Justice Administration, San Diego State University
- BA, Business Management, Saint Mary’s College of California
RCI Associates are proud members of ASIS International, HR Certification Institute, Association of Threat Assessment Professionals (ATAP), American Board for Certification in Homeland Security (ABCHS), California Robbery Investigators Association (CRIA), Executive Protection Institute – Nine Lives Associates (EPI) and California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI).
RCI Associates is certified by the following organizations: CA Small Business – CAL E Procure Certification ID 2001444, California Certified Small Business, SBA Certified 8(a) SDB, and National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) – WR02734 Certified by the Western Regional (WRNMSDC).
RCI is a member of the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of California and The Society of Industrial Security Professionals (NCMS).