In today’s challenging world of government security, it is vital now more than ever to ensure companies have trustworthy personnel that will safeguard sensitive or classified information when performing work for the United States Government. RCI Associates has an extensive team of experts known in the federal contract world that can get you through the obstacles that come with government security work. From clearing thousands of personnel through e-QIP or JPAS to obtaining a Facility Clearance, RCI has the team and expertise that will ensure you are ready and compliant.
Our Government Services Division offers one of the broadest spectrums of security consulting services in the industry. Let our team assist you in the following to get your company contract-ready:
- Tier 1, 2, and 3 Personnel Clearance/Background Submissions through e-QIP or JPAS
- Common Access Card (CAC) Program Management
- Facility Clearances
- NISPOM guidance
- SWFT Fingerprinting Compliance
- FSO Training of Security Management, JPAS and e-QIP
- Initial/Annual refresher training for staff and management
- New staff security indoctrination, SF-312 brief, COMSEC, OPSEC, NATO, Foreign Travel, SCIF, AIS, etc.
- Continuous security evaluation program
- Periodic security information dissemination
- Staff interviews for adverse Information
- DSS Inspection preparation
- Business Continuity
- Foreign Travel Briefings/Debriefings